So, I know I have been ghost in these parts. Things have been quite busy in all other aspects of my life (job, Belle-Noir Mag, life in general). So when I came across a post from a friend on Facebook about a 31 Day Reset Your Life project, it definitely made me stop: a chance to re-focus, hopefully get myself centered, and get back to writing on the regular? Sign me up!
Check out more about the Happy Black Woman 31 Day Reset. Here's my Day One entry:
Choose Your Reset Notebook
I have a pretty fuchsia leather bound journal that I had purchased several months ago at Barnes & Noble. I think I have written all of two entries in it. Luckily, I was able to cut those two pages out. I do anticipate writing more on my blog than in the journal (it's just more convenient). But I also want the freedom to be able to write more personal things there that the blogsphere doesn't need to see.
Choose a Personal Mantra
“It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” - George Eliot
“Good things happen to those who hustle.” - Anais Nin
Choose a Theme Song
"Just Fine" - Mary J. Blige
I'm off to put my theme song on my cell phone for my wake-up ringer! Looking forward to the challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's Chat! I love comments!