Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winning at Losing: Jennifer Hudson

The media has been a buzz with the latest news that Jennifer Hudson is the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers. She has a series of new ads out that you can check out on Weight Watcher's Youtube Channel. But this is the ad that touched me the most:



I have not been dilligent in checking to see what people in the plus community have said about Jennifer's weight loss and her new very sleek look. But I have to applaud her for, as she says, empowering herself. It is an awesome feeling to be in the body that you want. I am working hard to get to that point. And while Weight Watchers is not a diet healthy eating plan that I have considered, to each his or her own. Whatever works, right?

What do you think of Jennifer Hudson's new look? Any thoughts on her weight loss? Are you inspired? Disappointed that she's not a plus size woman anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat! I love comments!