Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up 04.10.10

The Bad News: I fell off the wagon. Hard. I only went to the gym once and I did NOT eat properly all week.

The Good News: I didn't gain any weight (although arguably, this could be bad news since I didn't lose any either).

I have not been cooking for myself like I did when I first started my "Size Healthy" journey. Mostly because since my mom and dad are in New York right now taking care of some doctor's appointments, the kitchen is not mine again. I had enjoyed spending the majority of my Sunday in the kitchen cooking my lunch and dinner for the week. I can't really do that now. It's an excuse, yes, because I could always just get in the kitchen, do what I need to do, and get out. I am going to get back in the kitchen this weekend though. I have to.

More Good News: I conquered a new level and speed on the treadmill yesterday. My knee hurts like the dickens right now, but it was so worth it. I can truly say that I missed the gym! My time on the treadmill is my time to think, to sing along to all the favorite tunes I have on my iPod, and just zone out for 60 minutes. My bicep exercises are working, but I need a lot of help on my triceps. Bat wings for REAL! LOL!

So...I'm back on the wagon. This week was a true testament to the saying "No pain, no gain".

Hope everyone is sticking to it! And if you had a fall like I did, remember to tell yourself that it is okay and get back on the wagon NOW. Not tomorrow, but right now.

Peace & Love, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat! I love comments!