Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekly Wrap-up 03.27.10

Hey y'all (in my best Paula Deen voice)!

I do not have much to report this week, mostly because I kind of fell off the wagon so to speak. I didn't binge on sweets, fast foods, or anything like that. I have been in my own funk and some things going on at home have kept me out of the gym and frustrated. I am determined to do better this week, though because April 1st will be here this week, and with it, only 60+ days until my birthday and the first goal marker I had set for myself. I wanted to lose 25 pounds by my birthday. I'm not sure how I'm half way there. At least I was until this week. I haven't weighed myself, but starting April 1st, as much as I do not want to, I will be weighing everyday. I still feel the difference in my clothing. In fact, I got back into a pair of jeans that had gotten too tight for me to zip up and I zipped them with ease. So I know my mini-slip didn't do too much damage.

Still--*sighs*

I have always known I was an emotional eater. This week, it reared its ugly head very openly. I will blog about it later this week. However, I am thinking about bringing in some professional assistance to help with this weight loss journey. A "check-up from the neck up" never hurt anyone, right?

As you can see, I have uploaded a new template to spruce the place up abit. The all white starkness was just so not me. I have my own idea for how I want this space to look, but this will work for now. What do you think?

I am also thinking about starting Alli as of April 1st. I purchased the starter kit a few weeks back, but haven't started it because--well--I was scared of the side effects that using it and then eating something overly fatty can cause. Anyone out there try it and have anything to share?

I am going to make this a better week and get back on track. I am still motivated! I just need to figure out how to work through some of the emotions I'm going through and continue to make some decisions for myself. I know that all sounds cryptic and vauge as hell. LOL! Just know that I'm still working towards my Size Healthy me--just realize that it's going to take even MORE work than I even began to imagine.

Make it a great week, y'all! Check back in sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat! I love comments!