Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekly Wrap-up 05.07.10

Hey y'all!

So...I know. I've been MIA. Please forgive me. One reason I've been away is that I have been really considering what I want to do with this here blog. I mean, my coming by weekly to tell you whether I have met my goal of not giving into some cookies, cakes, or pie is definitely NOT exciting. What I came to realize is that this whole weight loss journey is more than just about moving the weight and striving towards "Size Healthy". Now that I am seeing results with the weight loss, I have been thinking about working on improving other things as well.

For example, one issue I've been plagued with mercilessly since about age 12 is acne. And while sometimes my skin is better than others, it is still something I struggle with as an adult. In a similar vain, I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do with my hair. I follow some pretty awesome hair & beauty blogs, and always say to myself "You know, I need to try that  shampoo/conditioner/hair oil one day".

So, my friends, this journey of mine is about to get a little more structured. It won't be a fashion blog, it won't be a beauty blog, it won't be a food blog, but it will encompass all of those things and more. I have yet to decide whether anything truly personal will show up here. It might in a rant and rave type moment. But what it will be is all about sharing my journey. Shoot, I might even drop a vlog or two for y'all! *smile*

I already have an idea for my first "real" post. So stay tuned & have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat! I love comments!