I love Instagram! It has been a great source of inspiration
when it comes to building a “community” of people who have similar interests.
Most of the people I follow on Instagram (outside of my friends and family) are
other women and men who are on their own healthy living journey. It is also a
place where I have discovered quite a few great healthy recipes and products,
including the one I am reviewing today.
The concept of the “box of the month” has been around
forever, but the great folks over at Graze have taken it to a new level. I
found them through someone I follow on Instagram, who had shared his friend
code so that others could check Graze out for themselves. I figured, might as
well try it out, especially since your first Graze box is FREE!
When you go to the site, you will see the different options
they have for snacks that are available. They really do cater to every type of
snacker. Whether you prefer salty or sweet, crackers and pretzels or nuts and
berries , granola –type bars—Graze will undoubted have something that will
pique your interest. What’s even better is that you can go on the site and
actually give them an idea of the types of snacks you would like to try. By
clicking “try” “like” “love” or “trash” you can let Graze know what you want to
check out, what you want to get a bit more often, and what you did not like at
all.
I’ve been receiving boxes for a few months now, and I am
loving this service. In each box, you will receive four portion controlled
snacks, and when they say portion controlled, they mean it! It actually made me
realize that what we often consider a snack is more of a small meal portion size.
But they will definitely hit the spot for say a pre-workout snack or that
middle of the afternoon pick-me-up. And
for $6.00 a box? I have spent more than $6.00 a clip on snacks that weren’t
good for me at all.
Some of the snacks I have been able to try include:
·
Walnut & Vanilla Truffle (walnuts, fudge pieces, raisins and vanilla pumpkin seeds )
·
The Cheese Board (cheddar cheese croutons, cheese flavored cashews and baked herb bites )
·
Garden of England (mini strawberries, blackcurrants and soft apple pieces)
·
Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack (rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon)
·
So far, I think I’ve only “trashed” a few snacks--and mostly because while it was tasty, it's just not my type of snack. Everything
else I’ve tried has been tasty and really did hit the spot when it was time for
a snack between meals. Each box comes with a card that contains the nutritional
information for each snack, so it also has been easy to incorporate them into
my healthy living (note: if you use My Fitness Pal, several of the snacks are
already listed, so there’s no need to put all of the nutritional information in
manually. Woot!)
Think you want to give Graze a try? You can get a FREE box
by logging onto www.graze.com and entering my special code: AJAS7MDLB
Note: This is not a sponsored post. I really do love the Graze boxes, and wanted to share them with you. In order to receive your free Graze box, you will have to enter a credit card number. 




No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's Chat! I love comments!